Tuesday, November 16, 2010

???


Last night after my kettle bell class, I noticed that my CGM sensor was becoming detached and so I took it off. The sensors they say are suppose to last 7-10 days, but because of my sweat and activities (here I go again) I find myself having to change them about every 5-7 days.

Later in the evening I reattached a sensor to and waited for it to calibrate- this takes 2 hours and then you enter 2 blood sugar readings that are taken back to back. Not paying attention to the time when I attached it, I then figured out that 2 hours would be around 11:30pm- after my bedtime.

So, I kept myself up until the time, entered my 2 blood sugars and by that time I was low. I sat awake for a bit to bring my blood sugar up and I waited for my CGM to register my blood sugar- it didn't for the next 2 hours the screen read ???

???- well I am not really sure what that means- the book states "The Receiver cannot understand the Sensor"... I don't like the ??? especially during the night.

I went to sleep and was alarmed another 2 hours later with the CGM vibrating, so at 2am I was up testing and calibrating.

Another fun night with Diabetes.

1 comment: